Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mileage - 6.778km / 4.211 miles
Time - 43 minutes

Total mileage this month - 29.974 km / 18.988 miles

Unsatisfied with the way i had spent this horrible day, i put all my legs in my shorts, and headed for a short jog, determined to exceed the 30km mileage barrier for this month. And as u can see, it looks like i missed it by 30metres. what the heck.

I set off at 8pm, and the sky had already darkened. The route was the usual, but the scene was the un-usual. By the time i had reached arena, the sky was pitch blackened, lit only by the orange road lamps. I don't know if its my paranoia, but the long stretch of road was dam freaking foggy today, which was extremely unusual for a day with a warm afternoon such as today. The combination of - the empty long road - the pitch blackened sky - the unusually foggy path - made me cheat on my jog today. I don't wana bring any 'johns' home with me. I made a U-turn for home as soon as i passed Arena, skipping the Discovery Centre loop, which cost me around 300m or 500m of mileage, and not to mention my 30km mileage barrier for this month. SHIT.

Anyway, today's tkd training saw its first serious casualty in a long time. Shan't say further. Hope nothings wrong though. hahah. HUAT AH! I gotta go rest my tired legs.


Passion
is the most abused drug
in the world
Cause if you've got it
you'll never get enough
of whatever you do

No comments: