Friday, October 16, 2009



Hello friends! I got accepted into the Naval Diving Unit ! I'm set to enlist on April 28th next year, that's like 1 week after my 19th birthday! (hint) Anyway, check out the video. Quite cool don'cha think although the title "warriors of the deep" just sounds abit retarded, lol.

I don't have any problems nailing the broad jump, or pull ups (peanuts :x). I'm just abit worried for my 2.4km timing because I've always had a problem getting under 11 or 12 minutes. Its really frustrating and confusing for me, because I love running and have been running ever since god knows when, at least 6km for every run!! And some people don't even run 2 or 3 km on a regular basis, and have better timings than i have. I think its a genetical factor, like my anaerobic / aerobic threshold lvls are naturally just low i guess, i don't know, am i making any sense to you here? lol.'m gonna start some intensity training to improve my 2.4km timing next year. 5 Months holiday is a long way :) Hopefully can pull off a 11 or 10 minute timing by then.


I gotta go, studying hard for my alvls in 3 weeks time >.<

No comments: