Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don't get me wrong, I didn't skip school 2 days in a row to mug at home.

I'm sick =( And I'm down and out for real. I woke up a few times last night and found myself gasping for breath. Ever heard of a moving old rusty machine that need's oiling? Yeah that's what i sounded like . Then this morning I developed a flu and a fever. Now I've got a bad headache. And i probably already swallowed a bowl of mucus backflow (not that i want to, but yeah).

To make thing's worst, my house is probably the last place I wanna be at right now. Its like a sea of noise in here. Its a counter strike battlefield in the dinning room (where my cousin's 2 computers are), tv in the room, horrible piano sounds in the living room, and kids talking as though they were football fields apart when they're actually 2 feet away from each other. And my mom and grandmother scolding me because the doctor didnt prescribe me with panadol yesterday, complaining that I wasted my money not asking for panadol when i went to the clinic yesterday (i didnt have a fever yesterday) .. and other bullshit. Hello? I'm sitting down on the couch gasping for air, there people are scolding me for fuck knows what, its not helping me.

And it really annoys me when people make uneducated hypothesis on the reason why I'm always sick. it goes like

"i told you not to go for -
- too much taekwondo, caused an internal injury to my chest.
- too much running, cause me to fall sick
- too much football (last time)
- too much gym
- too much swim
, see lah, don't wanna listen to me."
Its really getting on my nerves, how people blame whatever you love to do, whatever ur passion is. Uneducated comments. C'mon, its not like i fall sick intentionally, i cant help it, my genetics is a motherfucker, what do you want me to do about it?

Sometimes i wish i could throw everyone out, and lock myself away, like now.

The doctor says that my childhood athsma is probably coming back up, and hence the breathlessness. :( bad news

No comments: